NEET UG 2014 Notification,Application form Last date,status
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) conduct by the CBSE for the admission in the medical courses like MBBS and BDS in India. In India there are 353 Medical college and 297 Dental college admission of the candidates through the NEET.
Eligibility of NEET 2014: Candidate should have passed 12th class with Science background from a recognized board can apply for the NEET UG application form.
NEET UG application fee:
- Rs.1000/- for the General and OBC candidate need to pay NEET application fee.
- Rs.550/- for the SC/ST/PH candidate have to pay for the NEET UG 2014 test.
Exam pattern of NEET 2014:
- There will be 180 multiple objective questions in the exam paper of UG NEET.
- The NEET 2014 UG exam duration will be three hours.
- There will be negative marking in the NEET UG exam 2014.
|Subject of NEET exam paper||Total marks|
Selection process: The selection of the admission in the medical college of the students will be based on the written exam of the NEET UG 2014 scored marks.
Most dates of NEET UG 2014:
- The exam of the NEET UG 2014 will be held on the month of the May 2014.
- The NEET UG 2014 online application form last date will be December 2013.
- The NEET UG 2014 exam result will be declared in the month of June 2014.
NEET UG 2014 application form:
- Those candidate who want to give the NEET UG 2014 entrance exam they can apply through NEET UG 2014 online form to the official website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- After filling the NEET UG 2014 form send to the following address with required photocopy of documents -” Central Board of Secondary Education Shiksha Kendra, 2- Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092″.
- For more information about the NEET UG 2014 notification candidate click to here
- Candidate want to get update govt. jobs can like our facebook fan page.
for more details and for latest Government job Recruitment candidates can visit out website www.joinforcareer.com