UPSC SCRA 2014 Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC is the Commission which is conduct the various exams in every year. There are a lot of candidates filled the UPSC application form.Union Public Service Commission invites the recruitment for the SCRA(Special Class Railway Apprentices) 42 posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online form to the UPSC website for the SCRA post. For more information about the post of the SCRA read following details.
No. of Post: 42 Posts
Post name: SCRA Mechanical
Educational qualification: Candidate should have passed the higher secondary and the secondary/ Graduate with the Mathematics subjects from a recognized board for the post of the SCRA in the Railway.
Age limit: Candidate age should be between 17 years to 21 years as on the 1st January 2014 and the relaxation of the age for the reserved category will be applicable for the post of the SCRA in the Railway.
Application fee: General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and other candidate category are exempted to the examination fee for the post of the SCRA in the Railway.
Selection process: Candidate selection will be based on the written test and the interview for the post of the SCRA in the Railway.
How to apply:
- Candidate can apply for the post of the SCRA in the Railway to the online form from the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidate fill the online form to the date 5th October to 4th November 2013 for the post of the SCRA in the Railway.
- Date of the written test for the UPSC SCRA post in the Railway is the 12th January 2014.
- For detail notification of the UPSC SCRA post in the Raiway department Click here
- Candidate want to get update govt. jobs can like our facebook fan page.
for more details candidates can visit www.joinforcareer.com for latest Government job Recruitment