Punjab Food and Civil Supply Recruitment 2013, 461 Inspector Posts apply
Punjab Food and Civil Supply recruitment 2013 @ www.fcs.applyforexam.com
Punjab Food and Civil Supply department invites the recruitment for the Inspector of 461 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the inspector post to the online. For more information about the PFCS read following details.
Post name: Inspector
No. of Post: 461 Posts
Age limit: The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 to maximum 38 years and the relaxation of the candidates age as govt. rules for the post of the Inspector in PFCS.
Educational qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduation from a recognized university for the post of the Inspector in food and civil supply Punjab.
- Rs.800/- for the General and the OBC candidates have to pay for the inspector post in Punjab.
- Rs.200/- for the SC/BC candidates have to pay for the Punjab food and civil supply post.
Pay scale: The pay scale will be Rs.10300-34800/- and GP is Rs.4200/- and the starting salary Rs.16290/- for the Inspector Post in PFCS.
Selection process: Candidate selection will be based on the written exam for the Punjab Food and civil supply inspector post.
How can apply:
- Those candidates who are interested to the PFCS Inspector post they can go to the official website for online application form http://fcs.applyforexam.com
- Candidate can apply on or before the last date 9th November 2013 for the Inspector post.
- The written exam date of the food and civil supply Punjab Inspector post is the 15th December 2013.
- For the detail notification of the Punjab food and civil supply recruitment Click here
- For the apply online candidate can Click here
- Candidate want to get update govt. jobs can like our facebook fan page.
for more details candidates can visit www.joinforcareer.com for latest Government job Recruitment.