Mahatet Online application form 2013 Apply now
Mahatet Online application form 2013 Apply now at www.mahatet.in
Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test(Maharashtra TET) conduct by the Maharashtra State govt. The Maharashtra Govt. invites the online application form of the Maharashtra TET. Interested candidates can apply through online application form of the Mahatet. For more information about the Maharashtra TET read following details.
In the Maharashtra TET held for the two level of teacher. 1st to 5th class comes in the Maharashtra TET first level and the 6th to 8th class comes in the Second level of Maharashtra TET.
Educational qualification: Candidate should have passed the higher secondary from a recognized board for the 1st level of Maharashtra TET and Graduation from a recognized university for the 2nd level of Maharashtra TET.
- Rs.800/- for the Unreserved candidates have to pay for the Maharashtra TET online form.
- Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for the online application form of Maharashtra TET.
- The application fee will be deposit by the Challan in the SBI bank.
How can apply online application form of Maharashtra TET 2013:
- Those candidates who want to apply online for Maharashtra TET they can go to the official website for the online application form of Maharashtra TET http://mahatet.in
- Candidate should have to scanned photo and sign for uploading in the online application form of the Maharashtra TET.
- Candidate can apply online registration of Maharashtra TET from 20th October to 11th November 2013.
- After filling the online form of Maharashtra TET take a print out and send to the following address with challan- “The Commisioner(MSCE), Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, 17, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune-411001″.
- The Maharashtra TET exam will be held on the date 15th December 2013.
- Candidate want to get update govt. jobs can like our facebook fan page.
for more details and for latest Government job Recruitment candidates can visit out website www.joinforcareer.com.