Mahatet.in| Mharashtra TET 2013 Exam date,pattern,schedule
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test exam is conducted by the MSCE(Maharashtra State Council of Examination). The Maharashtra TET exam held in two level first level and the second level. 1st to 5th class comes in the first level and 6th to 8th class comes in the second level.
Those candidates who have complete their B.Ed from a recognized university only they can eligible to give the exam of the Maharashtra TET.
Eligibility for the First level of Maharashtra TET:
Candidate should have passed the higher secondary and have diploma in the elementary education they can apply for the first level(1st to 5th) of the Maharashtra TET.
Eligibility for the Second level of Maharashtra TET:
Candidate should have passed the Graduation with B.ed from a recognized university they can apply for the second level (6th to 8th) of the Maharashtra TET.
Maharashtra TET Examination pattern:
- In the exam of the Maharashtra TET there will be 150 questions which will be objective type in the exam paper and have the negative marking.
- The total maks of the exam of the 150 marks Maharashtra TET.
- The exam duration of the Maharashtra TET will be one hour thirty minutes.
First level Exam(I-V) pattern:
- Child Development and Pedagogy have 30 marks.
- Language I have 30 marks.
- Language II have 30 marks.
- Mathematics have 30 marks.
- Evironmental Studies have 30 marks
Second level Exam(VI-VIII) pattern:
- Compulsory Child Development and Pedagogy have 30 marks.
- Compulsory Language I have 30 marks.
- Compulsory Language II have 30 marks.
- Math and Science have the 60 marks.
- SST have the 60 marks.
Candidates have to get the 60% marks in the exam for passing the Maharashtra TET and they can apply for the post of the Teacher in Maharashtra. The exam date will be declared as soon as official website can click here http://www.mscepune.in/
- Candidate want to get update govt. jobs can like our facebook fan page.
for more details candidates can visit www.joinforcareer.com for latest Government job Recruitment.