MahaTET 2013 question paper pattern, syllabus,reference book at www.mahatet.in
- Candidates can apply online registration of the Maha TET from the 20th October 2013.
- Maha TET online registration last date is the 11th November 2013.
- Maha TET challan reciept last date is the to the district education officer is 15th November 2013.
Maha TET exam paper pattern:
- The exam of the Maha tet will be based on the objective type questions.
- There will be held two paper- Paper I and Paper II.
- The paper I will be held for the 1st to 5th class teacher and Paper II will be held for the 6th to 8th class teacher.
- There will be negative marking in the both paper of the Maha TET.
Maha TET Paper I pattern:
- 30 questions of the Child Development and Pedagogy
- 30 questions of the Language I
- 30 questions of the Language II
- 30 questions of the Maths.
- 30 questions of the EVS.
Maha TET Paper II pattern:
- 30 questions of the compulsory paper of Child development & Pedagogy.
- 30 questions of the compulsory Language I.
- 30 questions of the compulsory Language II.
- 60 questions of the Math, scinece and Social study.
- For more detail of the Maha TET candidate go to the official website of the Maha TET http://mahatet.in
- Candidate want to get update govt. jobs can like our facebook fan page.
for more details candidates can visit www.joinforcareer.com for latest Government job Recruitment.MahaTET 2013 question paper pattern, syllabus,reference book.