CTET 2014, CTET sample paper, CTET question paper pattern, www.ctet.nic.in
CTET is the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CTET is held every year for the CBSE teachers. CTET is conduct by the CBSE. CBSE is the Central Board of Secondary Education. The CTET is held in the two level.
First level of the CTET exam comes for the 1st to 5th class teacher and second level of the CTET exam comes for the 6th to 8th class teachers.
Those candidate who will be give first time of the CTET exam they have to be solved to the CTET sample paper for the CTET 2014 exam. There will be negative marking in the CTET exam 2014. Those candidate who are preparing of the CTET they should be solved the CTET previous question paper.
CTET exam pattern of 1st (I to V)level:
- Child development and pedagogy having 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language I having the 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language II having the 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Mathematics having the 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Environmental studies having the 30 questions of 30 marks.
CTET exam pattern of 2nd (VI to VIII)level:
- All three subjects are same as 1st level of CTET.
- Math and Science having the 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Social science having the 60 questions of 60 marks.
The both paper of the CTET exam will be 150 total marks. The exam of the CTET will be multiple choice objective question based and the minus mark for the wrong answer. The exam date of the CTET will be held on the February 16,2013 and the duration will be 2.30 hours.
- For previous year sample paper of the CTET and examination pattern candidate go to the official website of the CTET http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/welcome.aspx
- Candidate want to get update govt. jobs can like our facebook fan page.
for more details candidates can visit www.joinforcareer.com for latest Government job Recruitment.