BITSAT 2014 : Application form,Notification,Exam date at bitsadmission.com
Birla Institute of Technology and Science admission test(BITSAT) conduct the admission test for the candidates in the engineering course. The BITSAT conduct the admission every year. The BITS Pilani is the affilaited to the University Grant Commission. The BITS conduct the various courses like the Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Management.
Eligibility for the BITSAT:
- Those candidates who want to give the admission test of the BITSAT should have passed the higher secondary with Science Math background from a recognized board.
Syllabus of the BITSAT: In the BITSAT there will be physics, chemistry, maths, and the enlish and reasoning subjects. The exam of the BITSAT will be three hour duration.
Exam Pattern of BITSAT:
- The exam of the BITSAT will be objective question based.
- There will be negative marking in the BITSAT exam.
- The total mark of the BITSAT exam will be 150 marks.
Application fee of BITSAT 2014:
- Candidate can deposit the application fee Rs.1850/- through DD for the BITSAT application form 2014.
- Female candidates have to pay Rs.1350/- for the application fee of the BITSAT 2014.
The exam date of the BITSAT will be declared soon on the official website.
How can apply for the BITSAT application form 2014:
- Those candidates who want to apply for the BITSAT application form they can apply to the official website of the BITSAT http://www.bitsadmission.com/
- After filling the online application form of the BITSAT take a print out of filled form and send to the with required document to the following address- “The Admission Officer, BITS Pilani-333031, Rajasthan
- Candidate want to get update govt. jobs can like our facebook fan page.
for more details candidates can visit www.joinforcareer.com for latest Government job Recruitment.