JEN recruitment 2013, Rajasthan water resource department recruitment 2013, junior engineer recruitment 2013, Raj water resource department junior engineer recruitment 2013, online form of JEN 2013, online form of Raj water resource department 2013, online form of junior engineer 2013
Rajasthan water resource department invites the recruitment for 314 post of the Junior Engineer in the Water resource department. Interested candidates can apply through online application form to the website. For more detail about the JEN post read following details.
Post name: Junior Engineer
No. of post: 314(244 post for Civil degree, 19 post for Civil diploma, 23 post for mechanical degree, 28 post for mechanical diploma)
Age limit: Candidate age should be minimum 18 years to 37 years as on the 1st January 2014 and age relaxation for other candidates as govt. rules for the JEN post.
Educational qualification: Candidate should have passed BE/Btech with civil/ mechanical from a recognized university for the post of the JEN.
- Rs.500/- for General candidate for the post of the JEN.
- Rs.350/- for OBC candidate for the post of the JEN.
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidate for the post of the JEN.
Selection process: Candidate selection will be based on the written examination and the interview for the post of the JEN in the Rajasthan Water Resources department.
The exam of Junior Engineer will be held on 10th November 2013 at Jaipur center so candidate can download the admit card before the exam date.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the post of the JEN to the official website www.examwrd.rajasthan.gov.in
- The last date of the online application form is 22nd October 2013 for the post of the JEN.
- For detail notification for the post of the JEN candidate Click here
- Candidate want to get update govt. jobs can like our facebook fan page.
for more details candidates can visit www.joinforcarrer.com for latest Government job Recruitment .